Monday, March 29, 2004


Here's the gorgeous thread I bought. Both the size 40 and size 70 are Venus threads. The package of variegateds is Oliver Twist. I also bought 3 balls of white cordonnet size 60. Needed one more, which I did see at another booth, but by a different maker, so I passed. I'm thinking I needed 4 balls for a specific crochet project.

I know the slideshow over there can't be viewed but I also know how to fix it, thanks to a little sweetie who is so good at that kind of stuff and watches out for me. It will take me some time, but I'll try to get to it over the next few days. I'll also be posting the basket I made for my exchange partner, who should get it by tomorrow.

I didn't get much done on my little hat yesterday, which I'm making out of the peach Venus thread. I was talking with a friend on IM and made a mistake..............which I'm untatting during my lunch hour.

A busy weekend coming up...........Cirque Eloize on Friday night, stamping party Saturday morning, grandson's birthday party on Sunday.

My niece's sonogram wasn't conclusive so how do you tat for an unknown? After getting the Tatted Animals book and seeing them on Mary's shirt, I decided I could probably make a crib blanket. By April 24? LOL! So...........do I make the animals colored and put them on white or make them white and put them on colored squares? Any suggestions are most welcome!

Why does sonogram no sound like the right word?



I didn't buy any shuttles on Lace Day because I had just ordered 2 from Purse Paradise on Friday. They were in the mail tonight! One is a bone shuttle with leaf engraving. The other is a double bobbin horn shuttle. I think there was a double bobbin bone shuttle available too, but I wanted the horn one. I'd recommend this company........they've filled 2 orders now, off of ebay, with amazing speed.

I had to go in and correct my graphic. It wouldn't enlarge and then when I tried to change it from memory............heheheh..........we'll just say the memory was faulty. The file was not where I thought it would be. I'm off to treadmill now, and when I come back, I'll work on the slideshow, altho I'd rather tat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.