Saturday, May 12, 2007


I want to make a few more repeats of the stem and leaves but here it is. Since the flower part is layered and too thick to actually be between the pages of a book without doing some damage, I may make the stem & leaf part extra long.


I decided to join the Trash to Treasures bag challenge beause I've been wanting to make one of these bags for ages! The original suggestion was for recycling denim but I want something elegant so this is my choice...if I can ever narrow it down to one.



And these are my practical choices for other reasons - but I don't plan to use one of these for the challenge. You know....that sunflower bookmark would look good on a bag. AND...Dianna Stevens' animal bookmarks would also look good alternated heads up and down along a big bag like this...oooooh....maybe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.