Monday, June 15, 2009



I am so very tired tonight that I'm off to bed early and will only leave you with this lovely photo by a delightfully talented Japanese photographer who goes by Tanakawho. I often use her creative commons photos on my non-tatting blog, but I think if you go look at her photos, they will inspire your tatting designs.

I have not downloaded my camera from Lace Day yet but hopefully I will tomorrow. I tatted 2 of the Paws in my Heart hearts and found a very noticeable mistake in the 2nd one and cut it off to begin again. A similar mistake is in the first one but it has blocked out nicely. I probably will make a new one for the person I'm giving it to and just keep this one, but I'm disappointed that I don't have them done yet.

I also want to tat some earrings with Marilee's Rhubarb Pie thread for a niece whose birthday is coming up and which I think will compliment a tiny little Laura Ashley notebook I also got for her. Don't worry - she is too busy with 2 active little boys and getting ready for the 3rd one who is making his appearance any day now.

Oh, and I have my puzzle pieces from the exchange! So with all those promises of what is to come, I bid you all Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Gina, you are one busy lady. I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts. Sounds like you have some exciting things to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Tanakawho's site. Just beauty in nature!
    Looking forward to seeing your new projects.

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.