Sunday, January 08, 2006



This is the capelet I've been wanting to make for years. I looked around in Hobby Lobby for yarn the other night but the one I really liked was quite expensive and it occured to me that it might be better to wait for a sale. In the meantime, I do have some yarn to do a test run with so I've started that today.

My fingertips tend to split open in the dry winter weather so I've got a bandaid on my index finger which makes tatting awkward. I strung some beads for a project tonight but decided to hold off on the tatting part.

I was surfing ebay last night for tatting - all the good ones were in Australia. Not that I don't have enough to do here anyway! I got an unusual shuttle in a tin last week. Not too unsual, but a little different from anything I have. Oh...scan it!


The points are sprung even though it doesn't look used. I've not seen one with the little dome like that. It's on both sides. I'm not sure if I'll try to fix the ends or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.