Saturday, July 28, 2007

I was pleased to see the latest Tatting Times had arrived when I picked up my mail today. There's a bunny and a cat and a snowman, plus a vase of flowers and some earrings, a heart, an anchor, a cactus flower and probably more that I haven't mentioned. Contact Karey Solomon at P.O. Box 9, Hector, NY 14841 if you would like to subscribe to her quarterly tatting newsletter.


Here's the hardanger I worked on from our last lace guild meeting....and clipped in the wrong place, so it is essentially "redesigned". LOL! I think I'm going to stay in my own house overnight and try to do the sewing part and finish it, as well as the pincushion for my pincushion exchange. My partner, Mary, has already sent hers but it wasn't in the mail so it will be later in the week before I pick up my mail again. I can't wait to see what she made!

I tatted some odds and ends last night but didn't bring them with me today. Guess I'll scan later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.