Sunday, July 15, 2007


I've got 4 motifs together so far, the 4 center ones. Kinda hard to find a background that makes them pop out. They looked beautiful on my car seat upholstery but I don't have anything handy that matches it.

I'm in my friend's house now ( well, home for a bit gathering up the last laundry and other stuff I want out there) so for the next month, postings might be even more sporadic. My scanner is at home but I'll be there once a week or so once my son moves out which he expects to be by the end of the week.

My hardanger is at Paula's and I didn't bring it with me to scan but I don't have much done on it yet. Sally gave us the option of an applique for something or for it to be a little pincushion or sachet. I'm choosing the sachet/pincushion.

Welp, other son here to fix something for me so this ia a very short one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.