Monday, December 10, 2007

This is such a sweet angel! I didn't track down my picot gauges which would have made this much easier for the wings but I did know where they were - just too lazy to get up and get them once I settled back in my chair.

The pattern is on Birgit Phelps' site as a variation by Marth Ess.





Here's my broken tree top and the fix - green duct tape ($3.49) and a lighted garland (on sale for $6.99).

And back on the tree! I got the lights back on last night and the porcelein angels that I had out. I still have 3 boxes of angels to add plus the rest of the ornaments. It tends to lean a little. I hope it holds out til Christmas without falling over. You can see the tape a little bit but that was before I put the garland in the center.

I have way too many ornaments and don't know what to do with them all. The kids don't really want them. I do have a flat wall display tree that I've never used. I could put all my handmade ornaments on there, perhaps. And I have a little tabletop tree for my tatted ornaments. I had the ornaments off last year for our library display and never quite got them back on....in fact, I'm not sure they are even in the same room now.

1 comment:

  1. Gina, this little angel is so sweet. I know what you mean about being settled in your seat. It's just too much darn effort to get back up again!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.