Saturday, October 04, 2008

Wedding Today!!!!

I'm taking my ex and my oldest son to the church early so everyone else can come later. While I'm waiting, I thought I would update.

Last night's rehearsal dinner went well at Sahm's in Fishers, Indiana. I had the favor boxes done a couple of nights before. Just had to setup the centerpieces of heartshaped bowls filled with clear marbles and Autumn flower blossoms plus the "love" candles. It looked very nice. The meal was good. Everyone seemed to be in fairly calm spirits when we left.

Embarrassing moment? I forgot to pay! One of the waitresses caught me as I was getting in the car....guess it happens all the time as people get so caught up in everything. LOL!



The boxes were easy - fold on the lines and fill. Then I tied 2 ribbons together and glued.



Do I look stressed? I wasn't really but it was a long day. Today will be even longer.



Ready and waiting on the crowd.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day for a wedding! I hope you all have a wonderful time! My best to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely as usual. Calm, younger than your years (21) and I'm sure everybody had a wonderful time. I SO hope you've enjoyed the whole occasion.
    Take care and keep looking like you do. Calm, cool and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you don't look stressed. As a matter of fact you look great. You need to change your blog picture your face really shows how much work you've put in at the gym. Good Job.
    Have a great day
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! The wedding was beautiful, the weather perfect, and we all had a great time. I loved the mother/son dance and it was great seeing all my son's friends from way back when, his dad's family, and the sentimental slide show of he & his bride with pics from day 1 til now.

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.