Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I don't know how other people got their random generator to show up when they were done but this is what I used. The limit is 23 because that is how many comments I had as of 6:37 PM and when I clicked on it to generate a random number, it came up with 3. If you try it here, it will probably show something different but I couldn't get it to copy and paste so you'll just have to take my word for it. LOL!

Congratulations to the #3 commenter which is Christine! Christine, I will email you for your mailing address.

J.B.Locke won the PIF by being the very first person to comment! I sent her prize out Monday.

If you like quilted bags, go stop by Jane's Five Minutes of Fame blog to get in on her giveaway following her 600th post.

Lady Shuttlemaker is hosting a giveway following having 50,000 unique visitors to her blog.

And today is the last day to enter in Totus Mel's one year blog anniversary! So HURRY! Because I know this post won't get out until the last minute!

3 comments:

  1. Psst, I just took a screen shot of the generator to show off the number last time. Oh, and thanks for the last minute plug of my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Christine and JB! My computer won't do a "print screen" so I just took an actual photo of the computer screen with the Random.Org winning number on it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a happy dance!! What a way to start my day - I can't hardly believe it. J.B. - congrats on the PIF win!!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.