Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

You might remember the beaded half-butterfly I made for Diane last month? Well, Rosemarie has posted the pattern on her website! Just in time for Spring tatting of flowers and bunnies and flutters.

I also got word today of someone's book that is in the printing process and will soon be available. I'll leave that special announcement to the author but be watching!



Crocheted beads! I wonder if you can do this with tatting? I blogged this from the site - not exactly how I would place it on my blog but I don't want to mess with it too much. I think you can click on it and go to the pattern.

I was looking for bead photos under creative commons to add a little color to today's entry. This one is not CC but I can "blog" it. Anyway, I'm leaving for lunch now - enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love Rosemarie's butterfly. Thanks for putting the link on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is cute! I may have to try that one. It's funny you should mention crochet beads. This weekend, I downloaded the Priscilla Irish crochet books from the Antique Pattern Library and there are a few patterns that have crocheted beads. Gorgeous stuff in those books, especially the butterflies! An Emmy Liebert tatting book has also been added to the list, so I downloaded that one, too. Now I just have to find a way to translate it.

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.