Thursday, May 07, 2009


I've got a few more finishing touches and then I'm done with this one. I'm DREAMING about these pieces!


Samples for my beginner's class. We'll see how it goes.

I also spied the latest issue of Tatting Times in my bag this morning where I stuck it after getting it in the mail earlier this week. I've just been so busy I haven't had time to look at it. A quick skim-through showed a butterfly, some information about dying thread, an edge, a doily, some corrections, book reviews and a recipe!

6 comments:

  1. Tatting times sounds fun! How does one go about aquiring this newsletter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Gina,
    The puzzle piece is turning out beautifully!!! Your tatting samples for your beginners class are so cute, they look all summery in yellow and white. Lucky, lucky beginners...
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, indeed! Lucky, lucky beginners. These pieces are so engaging. They make my fingers want to dance with the shuttle! Wish I had one of you in my hometown!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look sunshiny, don't they?

    Tatting Times is published by Karey Solomon. Email me at ginab6@yahoo.com and I'll send you the address to contact her at if you don't know it already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little rose. The tatted edging looks so sweet and pretty contrasting w/ the darker background! Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I lived near enough to take one of your beginners' classes! Those summery motifs really inspire me to want to learn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.