Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tatting Tea Tuesday 10/27/09

Who knew? The Tat Rap by The Tat Mafia

NOTE: Please REVIEW this before playing in hearing distance of children!!!! You may not want them exposed to some language.



That said, I'm totally unprepared for today's TTT. I have an angel scanned that I tatted for my good friend Paula Vitello whose birthday is today. She has the angel now but I didn't upload it before I left for work this morning.

So...I was going to show you the links to some of my favorite tea sites but then I found this video, which I think is amusing, so I decided to post it instead. I teafed it (teaf being a word from a non-tatting friend meaning to steal it from someone else's blog) from Tea Guy Speaks. You knew something like this had to come from a guy, didn't you? Actually, now that I look at his blog more, he has all kinds of videos on there about tea and music!

I guess I'll show the angel in another post. I'm also on my 6th row of the beaded bag. I test tatted another motif from the design tat course, but have not worked on my own drawing as I expected to do. My bad. I've been really tired lately for some reason. Must be the Autumn Haze coming over me. LOL!

I started physical therapy on my ankle and I'm amazed at how much better I'm walking in just days. No wonder people kept remarking that I was limping.

Well...off to an inspection!

5 comments:

  1. Miranda11:35 AM

    That rap is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is too funny I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet mercy! That rap is a riot!
    Thanks for sharing it. It really made me grin wickedly with mock-shock and awe.

    And now I have the music stuck in my head. Take that, coffee snobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tea Rap Rocks! So clever! Thanks for posting!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. GINA, Oh My, now I'm going to have that diddy stuck in my head too!! Thanks for jump starting my day... Forget the coffee, I'm going to get me some tea!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.