Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm almost done with the Konior triad bookmark for my great-niece. I think I only have 4 or 5 more split rings and the last marble before I'm done with the tatting and then I'll block it.

Here's an image with the camera. The other one is scanned. I'm finding it a challenge to get a good image of this one. Adding the marbles creates a 3D segment which is hard to scan and I don't really have time right now to stage a good camera shot. Maybe when I'm really done with it.

I have the next part of the Dillmont book started too. I had that part started when we had our lace day but it's still in the bag I took it there in! It's a little hectic right now on a lot of different fronts. I absolutely have to get my mower started this coming weekend if the rain ever stops! Right now I have water standing in my yard and I heard the sump pump start up this morning.

For now, I better get ready for work!

4 comments:

  1. Gina, that is really lovely! She is going to be so pleased with your gift!

    I am looking forward to seeing what I will be tatting next - make that - the Dillmont tatting you have begun...
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gina
    Super!!! beautiful this necklace
    your picture is nice and smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:37 PM

    That bookmark is going to be loved and treasured by her - it is gorgeous!!! She will feel sooo special that you made it just for her.

    The eggs are awesome - I just love having such a talented sister.

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.