Monday, October 31, 2011

I got the latest Tatting Times today so tatted the first motif in it. This is actually a Christmas Present Bookmark but I didn't complete it. I didn't add the beads or finish it in length but I got the idea of how it will work out. There are a lot of options - as it is, it can be a great Autumn leaf. With the beads and using green for the outer part, it looks like a miniature Christmas Tree.

Yep - I have the holidays in mind! I made some little gift bags out of this fabric at the weekend so decided to dress a few up with some tatted trim. This is an edging out of one of the Japanese books. I'll get back to the 25 Motif Challenge soon. I need to make 6 more motifs to complete that one before the end of the year! I just needed a little change of pace and I couldn't resist all the new patterns I'm seeing pop up.

7 comments:

  1. I see you were up late again posting this very pretty leaf!
    Fox - up later than you! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little gift bags - what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "leaf", lovely shape and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leaf and the gift bag... great Christmas idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely leaf, I agree with you it would make a miniture christmas tree, Nice edging look forward to seeing your books when they are finished.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift bag Gina, and that leaf? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous tatting Gina, you are being very productive. I think I am good to go now, everything sorted out!! Phew....

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.