Friday, July 22, 2005

Yes! THIS is how I make a picot. I cannot, for the life of me, understand making a picot with the space between the 1st half and the 2nd half of the stitch.

Ooohhhh...look at this tatted anemone.

And what beaded promises are within the pages of this Japanese book, by Ikuta. It's a little pricey for me so maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list.

This bed cover is listed for $275.00. 96" x 110" Looks like the slip stitch crocheted edging of picots...which makes me wonder if this is mass produced. It doesn't say "one of a kind."

Here are some new items. Tatted Angels by Denise Munoz - I cannot find the Snowrose book by her that I love so much. A pendant, Tatted lace and booties, and they have instructions for the hanky bonnet! But if you want to print it out, it's better to copy and paste on a blank word document and then adjust the margins so it will print out correctly. My 1st printing cut off some of the right-hand margin.

I have this kind of tatting shuttle but this is the first time I've seen this site.

Whoo-whee! Someone has combined tatting and my other love, the metaphysical, in these bookmarks, or Celestial Pieces, as she names them. Cool!

The Butterfly Thimble and Needle Angel Pin The perfect unique theme gift for Crafters, Sewers, Tatting, Needle Point, Notion Gifts, Crocheting, Moms who love to Sew, Angel Lover etc... I'm not sure why it includes tatting but I can't really see the details that well.

oh...welllll....time to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.