Friday, September 21, 2007

Tis the season to prepare! I sent out the sign-up notice for the TattingGoddess Updates list Secret Santa Exchange yesterday. I also sent out notice to my lace guild about a series of classes I'm having at the library for guild members only - holiday tatting. They pick their project and I'll work with them for those 4 weeks. I'm really looking forward to it!

I found this holiday ornament at the Cracker Barrel when I was on my way back from Palmettos a few weeks ago. I don't remember what state I was in...but for sock-monkey lovers, you might want to check it out in your area.

I'm still crocheting...slowly...but will probably get back to some tatting at some point over the weekend. There's just so much to do lately and I'm going to Ayr, Canada next week for the Fringe Element Tatters Tat Day. This will be new to me...another exciting adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.