I finished motif #6 last night. These two and the wire thingie that I used an ecru edging on are all the same size. Once I dye them all....what kind of creative mosaic can I make....hmmmmm.....
I also tatted this teapot from Martha's book which is destined to become a bookmark once I add a tail to it. In the meantime, I spied this tea envelope and realized it would make a perfect embellishment. Now that I think about it, there are some small tatted teacups in her book that would fit on here very nicely too. I just have to figure out where I got the template. This one is glued down.
Monograms for Hand Embroidery: Fan Flowers X, Y, & Z
20 minutes ago