Thursday, June 05, 2003



Here's that last amulet bag. The cat, Chewie, was playing with it one day - I got it from her before she chewed something apart. She never bothers my tatting.............I hope this isn't a trend.

The moose head is done and I'm working on the bookmark part - close to being done and I even scanned it, but decided to wait until I've completed it and blocked it before I show it. It will look better then.

Long day, mostly spent driving - went to Muncie to do some work related stuff. Haven't felt like doing anything this evening but did tat for a change - cause I can just sit and vegetate, more or less.

Now that I've got a scanner that shows such nice detail - I'll have to scan my shuttles. When I have nothing better to do. (((ggg)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.