Sunday, June 15, 2003

I emptied some shuttles last night, making simple flowers and butteflies that I put on cards and notes. Then I decided to make a bookmark from an insertion pattern in Tatted Fashion , a Lacis publication, with some Valdani thread.


Cool! I learned I can put a label or title on a graphic! I'm trying to find the link where I bought the thread - still haven't transferred that part from my old computer so I'm using what I exported from my work computer and they aren't quite the same. Oh! Here we go. The colors seemed to scan a little brighter than they are but they remind me of pansy colors when worked up, which I didn't expect. I've been wanting to try something else with these threads and decided on the spur of the moment to play with this pattern. Like I don't have anything else to do.

So I guess I better get busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.