Monday, November 03, 2003



I finished the snowflake last night. It's tatted from Handy Hands Flora, size 20, color 84 and the pattern is from Susanne Schwenke's Spitzen-Jdeen which can be ordered from Tatting Designs. It may be available within the States too - this was the 1st place my search turned up. I see an 8 point star I would like to do too, but won't have time before I turn in my review. There is quite a bit of block tatting used in these designs - just little blocks that add a different effect. I may try one of the edging to see how that works out. I'm wondering about the color effect too, since chains are easily another color. There are some patterns for egg and round shapes - such as Christmas balls or Easter ornaments.

I just found out today that the program I've been using to make thumbnails for this only holds the link for 3 months! So now I've got to figure something else out or I'll be spending all my time fixing broken links.

Going to walk on the treadmill now and then later I'll do the Tatting Day photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.