Sunday, November 23, 2003

I found it!!!!!!!

The picot gauge!

I decided to do a quick vacuum since the cats are shedding from being indoors more. I hadn't intended to move any furniture, but I suddenly decided to pull out the recliner where I sit and tat most of the time and sweep underneath. Just as I decided to do that, an image of the picot gauge underneath flashed through my mind. I pulled the chair out and ..........................you guessed it - there it was!!!! It is now packed safe and sound in my luggage.

I am so close to ending the second round of that motif. My eyes kept slamming shut and I realized I made a boo-boo and opened the ring to retro-tat before deciding to give it up and go to bed.

Since I'm so close - but needing a shower after my treadmill and cleaning foray - I'll wait til I'm done to post this, so I can include a progress photo.


Round 2 complete. One more round - this one is going to be very pretty. I might even frame it when I'm done!


Gingerbread Monkeys! I loved making these last night. Dusted with powdered sugar for a quick frost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.