Monday, June 21, 2004


Quick bookmark for a friend, butterfly pattern from Migrating Butterflies. I added a lockstitch tail and a dimpled heart ring.



Rose Garden Doily from Big Book of Tatting

I had a bear of a time blocking this. The thread got hard and stiff and the curved places didn't want to curve. I suspect the varying tensions will be points off on this one, but I like it as far as looks go.

My necklace display arrived from Fire Mountain Gems today. I got one big enough to hang a long necklace on and it will also be good for a collar. I got a styrofoam head at a garage sale or something in the past year that will work for earrings and hats! Now to tat away!

Tonight's entry is short. Got other things to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.