Thursday, March 31, 2005

Exchange bag received!

I got home late tonight to find a package from my exchange partner, Mary Donohue. She's quick! It's a lovely little canvas bag with butterflies and flowers. I love the flower bead centers and that polka dot ribbon is so precious! Inside Mary had tucked a plastic container with thread and a couple of flower beads, plus there was a tube of blue beads, some beading needles and a pen -the perfect size to carry around in a bag that size!



Gail Colbourne hosts exchanges year-round. Go to the bottom of the page to find the link.

I also had a new Anna magazine. Not a bit of tatting in it - in fact, I didn't see anything that particularly enticed me. Not that I need any more projects but it's fun to look at them and at least consider them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.