Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 3 from Jane's Tat It & See series. I want to do it over so bad! I forget to leave a space and doing teensy bits like this at a time skews my tension-sensor. But I'll wait...can't be doing every single segment over each time!

Yesterday,at 6:30 p.m. Central Time, Threads From a Tatting Goddess recorded its 100,000th visitor!! Just for the fun of it, I'd like to give this visitor a little momento if I can find out who it is. The visitor is from Pittsburgh, PA and uses Verizon with an ISP of 151.201.129.# (final numbers are not shown). It's someone who already knows the link because a referring URL was not shown. If you recognize yourself as the visitor, please contact me privately at ginab6 at yahoo dot com.

I didn't do much of anything yesterday except clean up and sort files on my computer. It felt like wasted time since there was nothing visible to show for it, but hopefully it means I will be able to find some things easier.

I also slept a lot. LOL! Finally, late in the evening, I knit more on the mitten. I'm using yet a different pattern. I started one the night before and could tell it would be way too big in the ribbing even though a test swatch worked to gauge. I also need to get back to knitting my little beaded amulet bag.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on so many hits. That is quite an accomplishment! You are famous!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.