Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well, this is the last of them. The last thimble holder! It's a small crocheted circle and I really liked the outer part and thought it would look nice gathered up. I finished all my step by step scans tonight and will add them to the instructions tomorrow. I'm big on putting pictures with my directions. Pictures really are worth a thousand words. I just hope we have enough time to do the basics before the project.


OH look! A blog on craft videos! And here is a blog on Recycled Stuff or using old things to make new stuff...artistic and decorative - not just functional. Unfortunately, they stopped posting in May of 2007. The teapot is from Art Grange Michelle.

Here are some thread crochet patterns both for sale and for free at MyPicot.com Unfortunately, the free patterns do not tell you how to assemble any of the parts together. I don't know if the paid ones do or not.

2 comments:

  1. Gina, I love your thimble holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Hi, will you be posting your instructions for the thimble holder on your blog? Its really lovely and I would love to have a go at it.

    Cheers, Helen

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.