Monday, October 27, 2003



My David Reed Smith shuttle arrived today!! This is the Pewter one. I got a quite large one so that I can use it for bigger projects that require a LOT of thread. I expect he'll be doing fancy metal work the next thing you know! I just noticed David's initials are drs...........drs shuttle ................just what the doctor ordered!

I thought I was going to finish up my role of film yesterday and I forgot to take pix! Only about 5 more left on the role.

I'm reviewing a book over the next week or so. It's in German but the diagrams look quite clear so I'm going to give it a go and see what pretties I come up with. Then I will finish up my reindeer pattern and start Xmas tatting.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.