Monday, October 13, 2003

While waiting for the carpet guy to show up, I've been cleaning a bit, in my tatting spot. The living room is totally packed with furniture from the 3 bedrooms, so I'm pretty limited in what I can do. I found a UFO that has been sitting on the table top for ............oh, a couple months maybe. ((gg)) It was a spiral bookmark I started a long time ago and ran out of thread in one shuttle and couldn't find where I put the spool. So it was set aside.............probably almost 2 years now. Several months ago, I found the thread spool - it's a huge gigantic cone - couldn't figure out how I would misplace something like that in the first place, but I did. So to pass the time, now that the guy is here, I decided to finish it - and it's done!! So I started another motif in that thread I was using for the doily. We'll see how this one goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.