Monday, December 15, 2003

My crinoline lady from Camille!

She's got 3 different threads in her - some Coats Floretta that Camille picked up in Scotland, Akbel - a rayon polyester thread which makes it shiny and pretty, and altin basak. Lovely job Camille!

Tonite I was shooting photos at my oldest son's house for their Christmas card.


This is one I particularly like, even if they aren't smiling all that much. For those who receive this through the mailing list, there's a photo of my grandkids on the internet site.

I took some knitting with me today...........I have no idea why I thought I would have time to even cast on stitches!

Or even in the evening! I have something to do every night this week.

I got 3 old magazines today that I won in an auction. One is the summer issue of McCall's Needlework & Crafts, 1949 - when I was born. There is one tatted doily in there. Then there was a summer 1967 issue - when I got married. LOL! I didn't have any of them and I think I won another one that I didn't have.

Well, off to bed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.