Monday, December 22, 2003

Oooh-La-La! Need a last minute idea for the man in your life?

Here ya go! "This free sewing pattern is offered as a service to big men who need comfortable briefs in size 3XL to 4XL" You'll notice the photo doesn't look like a 3XL man? I think you could make this pattern any ol' size you want. But if you are sewing for a very large man this is a good source.

There is a French version too.

And while you're at it, you might be interested in making your own whip!

LOL! Bummer, I can't find my smilie CD with the boobie smiley. :-(

Nope, I'm not dipping in the eggnog, just surfing and checking out the links at this really marvelous HOW-TO site. I've mentioned it before - anything you want to know how to make - I think you'll find it here. In several different languages!

A balloon wedding cake for you dieters out there. Bookbinding tutorial.
How to make a low D penny-whistle.

sigh..........work calls.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.