Thursday, December 04, 2008



I teafed this from Lisa's Groggy Froggy blogspot. It doesn't have to do with tatting, per se, but it does have to do with creativity and how we sometimes feel when we're trying to go somewhere with it.

Since I can't show the last three items I've tatted or the next three...I have to resort to entertainment!




Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)



Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.



Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men

You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Gina,
    Thanks for visiting my blog, & for the surprising info about tatting! So happy it's still going on. One of our crafts gals mentioned not long ago that she'd love to learn to tat. I'll pass on the link to her.
    Please stop back by anytime!
    All the best,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.