Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm still trying to practice continental style knitting and knitted this Candy Cane Cozy last night that I found at Zakka Life. I didn't do the ribbon or button only because it was so late, but I'll make others that do have the button at least. Aren't they cute?

This is a chocolate flavored candy cane but it looks purple. LOL! I've never tasted one before and haven't quite felt inspired enough to try it yet.

I also had some odds and ends of edgings that I made to empty off shuttles. They only end up being a few inches but I figure I'll be able to use them on something some day.

My friend Erin in Montana has been motivated back to making jewelry. Her baby, Piper, is over a year old now so it's time to start getting back into what she enjoys in other areas. If you have a chance, go see: www.arabellejewelry.com.

3 comments:

  1. That candy cane sure looks warm and snuggly! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chocolate candy cane! That looks goooood. I keep saying I'm going to learn to knit, but I get bored, set it aside and forget all about it for a month or six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm learning that way of knitting too!!!! Isn't it fun!!!! I sure like it better.

    Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.