Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Moment to Catch Up!

I saw it. I copied and saved the badge. I think I even thanked TattingChic but maybe not (gasp!) and then I forgot! Thank you TattingChic for Kreative Blog award. I have to admit I haven't been very good at following up on these awards. It's more fun being creative, I guess. LOL! I'll find 6 to pass it on to at another time.

I also forgot to mention the poll. This is the first time I've used the poll feature and I didn't know it would automatically post the results. It seems the majority agree (78%) that there is a difference between handmade and homemade. Once someone mentioned that, to them, handmade meant something stitched, created, or formed with the hands and something homemade referred to baked goods or something cooked, it made sense to me. But even that is a different context from the araticle I was referring to initially. In that one, the implication was that homemade was inferior to handmade. At any rate, it was an interesting subject to pursue. Thanks to all who responded!

Today will determine whether I put a tree up or not. I've always had a tree and never thought I would NOT put one up. I do have a little tree that I can set out but I do love the big tree with all the ornaments. I'm trying to be more efficient with my time though and if I can't clear up enough space ..... OR have the energy to put up the tree after I do make room for it, I may resort to the little tree instead this year.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.