Thursday, May 15, 2003

I finished the bag last night. I got a new computer this week and my son set it up last night but the scanner isn't hooked up yet - in fact, I don't even know if it's compatible yet. I need a new scanner, but it's gonna be awhile before I can get it. Besides, how many amulet bags do you want to see???

Well, if it were me, I'd want to see them ALL because they are different!

My next goal here is to set up links. Haven't figured that part out - I thought it was an automatic feature, but it seems not.

I'll be leaving here in about a half hour to go out of town for the afternoon. Didn't bring any tatting with me - well, I always have an edging with me if I get really desparate, but I don't expect to have time to tat. My middle son had a tonsillectomy this morning. I just called to see how it was going and he just went to his room and all looks ok so far. I'm finding this upsetting, trying to be there for 2 kids at once. I thought I was done with that when they were little!

I'm really on a roll with these little tatting bags. I'm wanting to make some more as gifts, and I also have some bookmarks to make. My tatting time has been drastically reduced and I'm not even sure why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.