Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Child's French Wire Tatting Shuttle Holder and Thread What the devil is this? Perhaps some of our European tatters know about this thing and how it's used.

It was bitterly cold this morning. Even now it is only 18ºF. Fortunately, most of my outside appointments were completed today. I have a few more through the week, but most of the time I will be inside my own building.

I went to my son's house tonight and took photos of them for their Christmas cards. They used their camera too and got some of me with them.

I had hoped to finish my Secret Santa project tonight but it looks like I'll have to take care of details tomorrow. Eventually I hope to get my tree up too!

Christmas Tree

For now, I'm going to try to get to bed before too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.