Friday, December 23, 2005

Oh wow! That long since I posted?




I have had this shuttle based for a couple of months and just finally got around to painting it. It's kinda tricky working with something that small. it's not realistic. Those aren't holly leaves but there are several kinds of bushes and trees that have red berries. I wish I had a bunch more to play with but I don't have time right now. I need to touch up some places on this one. Acrylic goes much faster than nail polish because it covers better...and you can wash it off quickly if you make a mistake!



I've been working on these bags. They're so cute! Also some larger gift bags. Pretty soon I'll be able to show everything I've made. I'm still working on the lady pig but it's time to call it a night for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.