I got a lot done today and made progress on other things. I've been basing these shuttles for several days now and they are almost ready to paint on or decoupage on. I haven't decided which. So many choices!
I finished the embroidery on the fairy and it's ready to sew into a pillowcase. All I have to do is put white thread in the sewing machine!
I prepared this pattern today and then later couched down the cord and stitched the filling stitches and here it is ready to take off the pattern! I can't wait to get the whole set done. I put 5 patterns of the bell on one strip. I guess I was thinking of an assembly line.
I happened to spy this fat quarter in the closet and then laid the hand-dyed lace on it. I think I'm going to have to make something out of it.
I can hardly keep my eyes open so that must be my clue to hit the sack!