Monday, March 10, 2003

LOLOLOL! I have a few other blogs that have nothing to do with tatting - and one I just finally got around to writing in. I picked a new template.........and it changes colors while you are reading it!!! KEWWWLLLLL! I'd do it here, but then I would lose all the added stuff it took me forever to figure out. Maybe I'll eventually link it from here, but don't hold your breath. I don't think it's typical tatter material.

Ziiiinnnnggg! That was my perk for this nasty subzero day that started out at 9º this morning. I don't even know what it is now - but it's still frigid. I'm gonna go treadmilling now and shower thoughts of love, peace and joy on the world. We're all in this together, you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.