Saturday, March 01, 2003

Got this bitchin' cold and I'm really tired right now. Oh, I already talked about that somewhere else.

I'm still working on the 3rd round of the blanket for the elephant. The turquoise thread fades onto my fingers where I hold the chain thread. I wasn't real crazy about the color combo at this point, but maybe it will be what I expected when I get more done. It's not bad, just maybe not in the best order - but I already changed my mind once! This thread is so shiny and with the beads, it is quite elegant looking so I haven't even considered adding a gold or silver blending thread so far. I did initially, but I'm not sure it will fit in now. I have some nice silver beads for the head dress of the elephant too - but they are so fat it will be a problem if I frame it under glass. Maybe if I tat one every year for my daughter's birthday, I will finally get one I really like - plus she will have a whole collection. LOL! How many framed elephants are tooooo many?

Sent off the heart to my Birthday RR partner for the month today. I really do like those little frames!

Well, head hurts and stomach a little queasy so I'm outa here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.